Working in partnership with other agencies and service providers has important benefits. The most obvious is the ability to take therapeutic services into hostels and day centres to make them easily accessible. Working closely with the staff of a partner organisation ensures that women can get support with current practical problems whilst gaining an understanding of how past experiences have influenced their decisions and choices.
Currently Street Talk is providing services in partnership with:
- The three hostels of the St Mungo’s Broadway Chrysalis Project in Lambeth
- The St Mungo’s Broadway Endell Street Safer Beds Project
- Medaille Hostel for trafficked women,
- Spires in Lambeth, an outreach service and drop in centre.
- Kings Cross Tuesday evening drop in centre for vulnerable women
If you are from an organisation working with women in street based prostitution or women who have been the victims of trafficking and are interested in working in partnership with Street Talk please contact us.